MICAD Limited is inviting sixty (60) applicants who have never been trained or licensed in the Security Industry before, and wish to become a Security Officer to apply here on this page and await our decision.
This recruitment is being done so that all the successful candidates will definitely be entering directly into a specific Security Company located in the Ocho Rios area. Therefore, applicants must be living in the Parishes of St. Mary, St. Ann, Trelawny, St. James, Hanover, or Westmoreland to benefit.
Rules & Guidelines:
1. Male Applicants MUST be willing to keep their hair low cut and well-groomed.
2. All Applicants MUST be willing to be trained for two weeks.
3. All Applicants MUST be able to read and write well; CXC’s and other qualifications are not required, but stand as excellent assets.
4. All Applicants MUST have or have already started the processing of a Police Record. Address it to
The Private Security Regulation Authority,
6th Floor Office Centre Building
12 OCean Boulevard,
5. Gather Birth Paper, TRN, NIS, Nation ID (Driver’s License, Passport or Voter’s ID).
6. All applicants MUST fill out the application form successfully, in order for us to receive the application.
Please complete all steps in the form below.
Please apply and await your call. NO NEED TO CALL US about this drive. We are selecting recruits at a ratio of 10 males to 2 females. Please be patient and spread the word to more males in order to be called sooner. You must become prepared to successfully pass our shortlisting examination and interview. Be sure to have all documents prepared above.